At Bizzell, Neff & Galloway, P.A.
, we believe in the value of relationships. The experience of our staff and partners, and their continuity with our firm creates these relationships. We truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical and financial experience. We are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA) and the AICPA Tax Section.
We provide a variety of services including:
- Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses, and individuals
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- Payroll Reporting
- QuickBooks setup, support and training
- Business startup services
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Compilation, Review and Audited financial statements - making sure your financial records are timely and accurate
- Other attest services
- Estate planning
- Estate and gift tax preparation
- Bankruptcy accounting and tax reporting
- General business and financial consulting
- Contractor licensure compliance
- Minority business planning and certification
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.